16 June 2011

Southern Vintage Charm

 So my darling sister and her fiancé (who is so so amazing!) got married back in April. I was so excited to do the flowers!  I knew exactly what she wanted... a little vintage, a little country and a little southern!
Here was the color scheme... Steel Lilac, Dove Gray and a Creamy Peach.

  

And here is the finished product...


I did mini arrangements in my Grandma's antique china on the high boys, as part of the centerpieces and on display areas


Because the ceremony and the dinner were in the same space, the staff at The Memorial House  put out the centerpieces after the ceremony during the cocktail hour and we were not able to get any decent pictures of the centerpieces set out, but here is the gist of one. 







Maha from Pastry Arts Barrani did her cake and of course she is amazing!! I recommend her to everyone because I think she is the best!!












And how beautiful is her dress and shoes!! It was gorgeous!! 



Thanks to Lydia Gravis  Photography for all the beautiful images! Again Lydia is amazing and so great to work with! We highly recommend her too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment