04 November 2010

Coming Soon...

This blog has been sorely neglected due to busy schedules and  new babies. We finally gave the blog a much  needed facelift and now we are working on the website! We have been very busy designing, which means lots and lots of projects and weddings to post, and I promise I will get them up soon!
In the meantime I will briefly introduce to you our latest project...


We have teamed up with Riehl Events to design all of the floral design for their weddings, events and advertisements. It has been very exciting and busy, hence the neglect of our blog.

This picture is a sneak peak of the ad campaign shoot "RE:veal the Dream"  for Utah Bride and Groom Magazine in December's issue! Stay tuned as well for the story "Luxe vs. Less" that will showcase florals designed by Blue Lily as well. As soon as I have permission to release photos of both the shoot and the written piece, I will!

Check back soon for updates, new posts and everything Blue Lily!

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous! Who was the designer of the dress Ash wore? Oh also, the shoes she is wearing, those are the shoes I have been OBSESSING over since I saw them on the Nordy's website, and I want them in ivory for my wedding! You guys did a GREAT job...that shoot was so pretty! You are so talented Heath...Chad and I are very impressed :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete